Adobe After Effects
Adobe for Education Professional Development Series - Webinar - Session Five
September 6, 2022
1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
The Adobe for Education workshops are creative, engaging, and interactive professional development events for librarians and teachers looking to learn how to supercharge their young people’s and students’ digital creativity, communication, and digital literacy skills.
In this webinar:
Build the essential knowledge, skills and ideas you need to guide your patrons on their discovery into the world
of motion graphics using Adobe After Effects.
Motion Graphics are an essential digital literacy for anyone wanting to explain concepts, imagine new worlds or
even promote products.
You’ll learn how to navigate the After Effects interface in order to create motion graphics and make optimal use
of libraries with pre-built effects. We’ll provide you with everything you need to get started creating professional-standard motion graphics, incorporating valuable design tips and essential workflows for you to get your patrons up and running quickly and easily.
This webinar is part of an Adobe 8-week training series taking place every Tuesday starting August 9, 2022 and ending September 27th.
In this series of workshops offered by Edge Gain, an Adobe professional development official training partner, participants will have the opportunity to gain practical advice and hands-on practice and guidance on how creative pedagogy can transform library programs and services.
- Session 1 - Adobe Education & Creative Cloud overview. Getting the most from your CC subscription. (August 9)
- Session 2. - Adobe Illustrator (August 16)
- Session 3 - Adobe Premiere Pro (August 23)
- Session 4 - Adobe InDesign (August 30)
- Session 5 - Adobe After Effects (September 6)
- Session 6 - Adobe Animate (September 13)
- Session 7 - Adobe Dreamweaver (September 20)
- Session 8 - Adobe Photoshop (September 27)
This professional development series will:
● Inspire librarians & teachers with tried and tested projects to ensure success in your library or classroom
● Give librarians & teachers practical hands-on opportunities to develop their digital creativity
● Reveal the secrets of teaching Adobe’s creative apps and equip teachers with practical lesson ideas
● Help prepare young people and students for the challenge of an increasingly digital landscape in school, college and the workplace
Registration closes September 2, 2022