Adobe for Education Professional Development Series - Webinar - Session Four
August 30, 2022
1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
The Adobe for Education workshops are creative, engaging, and interactive professional development events for librarians and teachers looking to learn how to supercharge their young people’s and students’ digital creativity, communication, and digital literacy skills.
In this webinar:
This exciting workshop demonstrates the tools, workflows and principles for creating powerful, persuasive and informative digital publications using Adobe’s publishing application, InDesign. Not only will you be able to
show your patrons valuable employability skills, but also help them to develop visual literacy skills and the means to bring their ideas to the world.
You’ll learn how to create digital publications for both print and digital distribution, set up multi-page
documents that combine exciting layouts and use interactive features. You’ll understand the key principles
and terminology relating to using the appropriate file formats for you output to to print or screen.
This webinar is part of an Adobe 8-week training series taking place every Tuesday starting August 9, 2022 and ending September 27th.
In this series of workshops offered by Edge Gain, an Adobe professional development official training partner, participants will have the opportunity to gain practical advice and hands-on practice and guidance on how creative pedagogy can transform library programs and services.
- Session 1 - Adobe Education & Creative Cloud overview. Getting the most from your CC subscription. (August 9)
- Session 2. - Adobe Illustrator (August 16)
- Session 3 - Adobe Premiere Pro (August 23)
- Session 4 - Adobe InDesign (August 30)
- Session 5 - Adobe After Effects (September 6)
- Session 6 - Adobe Animate (September 13)
- Session 7 - Adobe Dreamweaver (September 20)
- Session 8 - Adobe Photoshop (September 27)
This professional development series will:
● Inspire librarians & teachers with tried and tested projects to ensure success in your library or classroom
● Give librarians & teachers practical hands-on opportunities to develop their digital creativity
● Reveal the secrets of teaching Adobe’s creative apps and equip teachers with practical lesson ideas
● Help prepare young people and students for the challenge of an increasingly digital landscape in school, college and the workplace
Registration closes August 26, 2022